Saturday, February 6, 2010

Buried.

We got SO MUCH snow last night! I'm talking feet people! Don't believe me?






Michael by Michael Kohrs coat. H&M hat. JCrew gloves. Unseen: North Face Boots

This is an exact sequence of events. I posed in the snow (up to my knees). I decided I wanted a cute throwing snow up in the air shot. Christine caught me about to throw the snow at first (ridiculous facial expression). Then we set the camera to kidsandpets (my favorite setting), and we got the shot, but I'm making a stupid face yet again. Then I cried over my very cold fingers that had just held the snow. And then I smiled for a picture.

Love this coat, it saves my life since I hate the cold so much. Hat is a favorite and so are the gloves, which are about two or three years old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are my favorite!