Friday, February 5, 2010

That Would Be...Cool?

I have a confession to make everyone. I'm not cool. I know, you're shocked, unless you know me, in which case you're laughing and wondering why I thought I needed to tell people. However, the other day when I was talking about how I've never been effortless, I realized that I very much want to try and inject some cool into my wardrobe for the upcoming spring. Generally when I feel at a loss for inspiration or ideas, I turn to style.com and the designer collections. And then I looked at D&G's collection. And then I died.






Blah! A-MA-ZING. Obviously heavily western influenced. That's cool, because I love leather and denim. I want every pair of distressed denim from their collection, especially the pair on Chanel Iman (killer!). She's so pretty by the way, and currently one of my favorite models out there. Back to the topic at hand. I love the slim cut western shirts, much like the one I wanted here. I also MUST HAVE SOME CHEAPER VERSION OF THOSE SUEDE FRINGED KNEE HIGH BOOTS. They are, so beautiful, to meeeee. Can't you seeeeee?

Short lace dresses, all the actually cool girls are wearing them, like Karen Blanchard and Rumi Neely. All I need to do to get one is to go to the Forever 21 website though, so I guess that's not a real challenge.

Luckily, I think I have an old but super soft Levi's western style denim shirt still lurking in my closet at home (Ma, if you could let me know if that's true that'd be awesome). So I'll have to pull it out, check the fit, and wear it to death.

Finally, that gorgeous tiered skirt. I want it. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are my favorite!