Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chillin

Today, I actually don't have a million things due tomorrow, so I had a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather, check out some of the antique shops in town, and post another blog! Huzzah!

Last night, while I was despairing about the paper I was supposed to be writing, I was surfing the interwebs, reading LOTS of blogs, and checking out clothes, of course. I finally gave myself the incentive that I could order myself something fairly inexpensive if I got through all the work I need to do in the next week, but I now I can't choose what that will be! I need your help!

First, I was led to We Love Colors that not only has an astounding selection of color tights, also has these need splatter leggings:



Photos via We Love Colors

I think these are really fun and funky, I can't say I've seen anyone around here wearing anything like them, and they would work with my whole "tunic shirt, short leggings" thing that I'm doing sometimes now. They'd cost me $29 plus shipping.

But then, there was also Forever 21...



Photos via Forever 21

I love this simple maxi dress, and I think it's a perfect canvas for some cool accessories and blazers this Spring, as well as being a good basic. The drawstring bag I think is cool and a little tough as well as being super "now", and it's on sale. My forever 21 total would be 26.89 plus tax.

So what do you think? Which ones? Or neither?

2 comments:

Your comments are my favorite!