Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Mary Tyler Moore!

Despite feeling rather ill this morning (Mono, BE GONE!) I did hear birds in the trees when I was on my way to my way too early saxophone lesson, which lifted my spirits a bit. So I was motivated to dress in something other than sweatpants for the first time in about two weeks.




gratuitous sasquatch pose.



Zara jeans. Old shirt from Brianna. Necklace from random South Carolina shop. Fossil watch. Gifted bracelet. Michael by Michael Kohrs boots. Forever 21 poncho.

Yes, that is the poncho that I talked about here. Ma read the blog and ordered me the poncho and the vest for Vday instead of sending me chocolate that I didn't want. It's so soft and comfortable and perfectly large. I absolutely adore it. I styled it pretty casually, this is my first day in class for a week and a half.

These magic Zara jeans still fit despite the loss of 7 pounds from mono that made all of my other jeans big. Way to go magic pants, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love mine :)
    your boots are so cute!!

    http://fashionchalet.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-match-girl.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are my favorite!