Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Light! It Blinds!





Thrifted Zara blazer and long necklace. Lucky Brand layered necklace. Forever 21 shorts. American Apparel tee. Target socks. Wet Seal boots.

It's soooo pretty today! It's supposed to reach 69 degrees! I'm so giddy! And yet I still have a ton of work to get done for tomorrow. Alas, such is college.

I was a little unsure of this outfit when I put it on this morning. I've been dying to try out this over the knee sock trend and it's Spring transition, but I wasn't sure how well I could pull it off. I do kind of wish I had better shoes for the outfit, these are a little too winter for my liking and they are NOT comfortable. In any case, I'm so completely in love with this blazer, I want to wear it daily. Hooray for Spring weather!

4 comments:

Your comments are my favorite!