American Eagle Outfitters skinny cords. Shirt, random swap from Brianna. Kensie Girl sweater vest. Gifted bracelet. Fossil watch. Jessica Simpson boots. Necklace from random shop in South Carolina.
Another sweater vest that's a bit different from the usual sweater vest because I don't usually like to look like a prepster and I hate sweaters. Really comfy shirt that I got from Brianna in my favorite color! I know I wear these pants a lot, but they go great with these boots that I wear a lot, and they're comfortable, and I go to class people.
Necklace is a favorite. I got it at a shop on a family vacation to South Carolina. The place had a lot of other cool jewelry too, but this was my favorite piece. It looked really luxe and more expensive than it actually was to me. I also dig on gold in the summer time, I feel like it blends better with the pallet of summer colors that I wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are my favorite!