
Photo via wmagazine.com
And there it is, second from the right, next to some delicious McQueen confections and not too far from a gloriously liquid Balmain mini dress that would make me feel SO bad ass, the skirt. The Dries Van Noten skirt that made me gasp when I first saw it. Need another look? I thought you'd never ask.

Photo via style.com
How I tremble with need. Looking at the rest of the Summer 2010 show I'm less impressed than I expected to be. There are a few other looks I adore. But none so much as this skirt. I really love the crop top with it too, but I'd probably just wear it with a white cotton tank top, a huge tribal necklace (keeping with the theme), and flat leather gladiators. The thought of it just makes me feel like an exotic princess draped across her chaise lounge eschewing luscious fresh fruits served on a golden platter as she bemoans her eligibility. "Oh but FATHER all of my suitors are just so...BORING and so royally BLASE. I just want someone exciting! Father I want to be in love when I get married! Is that so much to ask!?'
And the answer is yes, I am channeling Jasmine. Of course, I am pale and blonde and no where near as exotic as Jasmine, but I would feel exotic if my hair looked like this:

Photo via Style.com
And yes, I do think it's reminiscent of this:

Photo via disney-clipart.com
But isn't that just part of the magic?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are my favorite!