Back in Gettysburg it's always about 10 degrees warmer than north Jersey, which is awesome, and for the first day of classes it decided to be 40 degrees and sunny, which is also awesome. I begin Thursday classes at 830 in the morning, which is not awesome. But friend Kirsten in that class? Totally awesome. I'll stop using that word now.
Went for cute today so my new classmates don't think I'm a slob. Or at least that's the hope. P.S. new photographer Erin as opposed to boyfriend, Kim, Ma, and brother who have already served as photogs extraordinaire.
American Eagle Outfitters skinny cords. Victoria's Secret Soft and Sexy Wrap. Target tank top. Lucky Brand Necklace. Hot Kiss Shoes. Scarf - gift from Ma. Fossil watch. Bracelet - gift from boyfriend. Polish color - Yoga -ta get this blue! by OPI.
I decided I wanted the soft and sexy wrap in this color back in the fall when they introduced it, so I told my mother about it immediately and received it for Christmas! Hooray!
I bought these boots when Halloween costume shopping with Maddi at the Gettysburg outlets. They were 60 percent off and I couldn't resist. They're also pretty comfortable and walkable and I've worn them for full days without feeling like my feet would die. The Lucky necklace was also a find on the 5 dollar table at Macy's during some massive sale. I never see the Lucky jewelry on sale so I was quite excited.
I love this scarf because of the the shimmery animal print. I am really not a huge fan of the animal print, but I seem to be taken by it when it's done with shiny thread. I love it on this, and I like how it's a bit subtle on the scarf, made even more so by the shiny threads overlapping it. As we say in Gettysburg, you do great work Ma.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are my favorite!